Favorite Travel Apps
Here is a list (ongoing) of some of our favorite travel apps for your downloading pleasure. Please note some may have a cost associated:
- Award Wallet– a great way to stay on top of all your loyalty points in one place! Organized and keeps your point tally up to date.
- Call a Taxi– need I say more?
- eCurrency– a MUST have for international travel….real time currency exchange.
- FlightTrack– a handy tool to check on arrival & departure times, delays, and schedules.
- Frommers– this app is convenient in so many ways, one I like best is the tipping info- gives you guidelines per country.
- Gateguru– a perfect way to find out what restaurants, stores, & services are available in whatever airport you are at.
- Google Earth– a fun way to see where you are from satellite images.
- Kayak– a compact, yet informative way to search for flights, hotels, etc on the go.
- Open Table– reserves a spot at your desired hotel on the go!
- Packing Pro– a cool way to stay on top of packing for your trip. Offers templates as well as customizable lists.
- TripAdvisor– an all time favorite- cannot live without this one….great way to find things to do wherever you are.
- Tripit– my favorite way to organize all my travel needs. You create an account online and they group flight, hotel, car, etc all into one “trip” that you can name, etc.
- Urban Spoon– always a hit when searching for a place to eat & drink!
- WiFi Finder– great way to find free hotspots globally.
See what we’ve been up to!
- Babies (31)
- Maternity (22)
- ReOrg Project (17)
- Repatriation (6)
- Travels (116)
- Asia (95)
- Caribbean (1)
- Central America (1)
- Belize (1)
- Europe (3)
- Middle East (1)
- UAE- Dubai (1)
- New Zealand (2)
- South America (3)
- USA (18)