Here is a list of some our favorite travel websites…..its constantly evolving so please check back from time to time!
- Award Wallet– a fabulous place to keep track of all your loyalty programs & point status!!
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)– this is a wonderful way to keep informed on vaccinations, etc while traveling or moving abroad. Geared for the US citizens but I think applies to anyone really.
- Expedia– a great site to check on flight, hotel, and car costs & availability.
- Hotwire– discounted travel site!
- Hotels.com– discounted travel site!
- Kayak– an awesome way to browse all airline flight availability and prices.
- Priceline– name your price- LOVE this!!
- SeatGuru– a great site that allows you to look at a specific model or a plane to figure out where the good (and bad) seats are within the classes).
- Smart Travelers Enrollment Program (STEP)– Please do this if you are a US Citizen….great way to be registered in the event something bad happens abroad.
- State Department of Travel– another great US government site with all sorts of information to assist you while traveling abroad.
- TripAdvisor– I cannot say enough great things about this site- love how its successful due to travelers own reviews on hotels, flights, excursions, etc….awesome!
- Visa HQ– If you are traveling or moving outside of the US and are not already set up with a law firm specializing in this, VIsa HQ helps you navigate various country requirements for US Citizens.
- Agoda.com– A discount hotel reservation sight for around the world, yet its most popular, reliable, and cost effective throughout Asia.
See what we’ve been up to!
- Babies (31)
- Maternity (22)
- ReOrg Project (17)
- Repatriation (6)
- Travels (116)
- Asia (95)
- Caribbean (1)
- Central America (1)
- Belize (1)
- Europe (3)
- Middle East (1)
- UAE- Dubai (1)
- New Zealand (2)
- South America (3)
- USA (18)